Holiday ^^ Friday, September 30, 2005

hee ehee holiday nw :D
I believe every student in the world likes holiday hee ehee
I went to Darling Claire's blog and saw this interesting quiz hee ehee
so i decided to try it too
Tada , my result is this:
me
You're like me! The intelligent loner. You're shy
at times but friendly, and you are never weak
and always independent. You are incredibly
intelligent (wise beyond your years) and have a
talent for many things (sports, music, art).
You have a kind and warm personality and enjoy
the simple things. Like hanging out with
friends and watching movies at home. But you're
sometimes quiet nature makes you a bit of an
outcast and a mystery to people. No matter how
pretty you are or smart or athletic, you just
can't seem to break into the crowd and be
noticed. Don't worry, try to be more outgoing
and speak out when you have more to say. Don't
hide behind your books and sports and computer,
get out there and get noticed. You also have
deep desires in life and feel vunerable and
alone at times. Don't feel sad either, What
helps me to express feelings and dreams that I
can't say to people, is through my writting.
Maybe you should try.


What kind of girl are you? (with pix!)
brought to you by Quizilla

hee ehee i feel tat there's something wrong wif the text
First, i am not intelligent at all......
second, i can't be a loner...... i need frens........
am i shy???? i dun think so hahahaa

oki let's talk abt my holiday.......
hee ehee went to aunts place at Eastwood
I love the place, is so peaceful ^_^
I set of frm my place at ard 11am and off i took a bus to the train station hee ehee


I board the train frm central station, yeah the train is here :D abt half an hour, tada i reached Eastwood. yeah
my aunt came to pick me up frm the station :D
i stayed for 6days 5nights :D
seems long rite???? but i felt realli short. she is a veri good aunt. her husband is my dad's best fren :D she realli treat me as her own niece. going to her place realli makes me relax. I love them.
I watched "Welcome to the guess show" - a taiwan variety show. these 6days i found back my happiness.....
On tuesday, ny uncle "off-day" so we went to Cabramatta. A suburban where vietnamese live. My uncle says tat is a dark place where there are lots of mafia ard. but is onli night time. many ppl go there because the food there are cheap :P


Some pics i took :D the last pic. tat man is my uncle, but onli back-view hee eehee

Some pic of me taken by my aunt.



I looked realli happy rite

wanna see some of my aunt's dogs????
hee ehee she has two dogs both veri big
tada....

present Ginger and Vodka
veri big rite but they are realli cute hee ehee Ginger is abt 13yrs old and Vodka is 4yrs old
I took them for a stroll too heeehee love them

my last day, we went bowling heee ehee :D
veri fun


Tat is Alfred my aunt's son hee ehee
quite handsome too dun look like pure chinese. like ABC
his bowling skill is real good

Haiz after 6days haf to go back hostel....... tough life again...... final coming too in 5weeks time

yup almost forgot hee ehee
I bought new shelve


OMG is in a mess...... was thinking can i do it????? but tada i did it heee ehee
new shelve yeah so happy

I bought new hi-fi and thermal flask too hee eheee


I bought many things these holidays :D
haf to thank my aunt to help me drive them back to my hostel
I am reali fortunate to have such a great aunt :D
realli love them alot
This one week break is superb. is great because of my aunt and uncle and their kids
will miss them badly


大头虾 [ 1:30 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com