National Day Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Yeah, today 9Aug is Singapore Birthday :D
"Happy Birthday Singapore"

This is home truly where I know I muz be
where my dreams wait for me
where the river always flow
This is home surely where my senses tell me
this is where i wun be alone
for this is where I know "I'm home"

Haiz..... miss my country so much >.<
Singapore is great, clean, nice food heee eheee
Juz love it
haa ahaa i used to complain :( but when i left this lovely place, this is when i regret :(

Singapore is 40yrs old this year hee eehee (40yrs of independent and we are doing great)

hee eehee we singaporeans in Aussie UNSW is having a party this friday (Post National Celebration) in city

Love u lots, Singapore


大头虾 [ 1:14 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com