Lost Of Baggage >.< Monday, July 04, 2005

I have a close fren who work as air stewardess lost her baggage recently......

Lost her baggage???? or shld i put it as a taxi uncle stole her baggage >.< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wat happened actualli????
Story-telling time:
One fine day, she was on her way to the airport cos she was flying to Narita :)
so she board a cab.
First the uncle went the long way instead of the normal route
Then my fren asked him: "Uncle why you go this way????"
Uncle: "Sorry I wasn't thinking"

Then my fren kept quiet......
Once reaching the airport, my fren got down and ask the uncle to open the boot.....
guess wat the stupid uncle did????
he drove away....... in a zig-zag manner......
CAN ANYONE BELIEVE IT???????
OMG..............
then my fren ran behind the cab wif her uniform......
A policeman saw her but he dine ask the cab to stop
"OMG stupid policeman!!!!!"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

my fren then went to identify the driver..... the person say they will contact the driver and ask if the driver saw her bag.......
OMG

How can such a thing happen in Singapore haiz..........
Realli hope tat my fren will get back her baggage
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Happy Birthday

2nd July is a birthday of a person who is very close to me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com"Happy Birthday To You" ^_^


大头虾 [ 2:00 AM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com