My 21st Birthday ^^ Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Yeah finally I turned 21 haa aahaa
but to all my buddies and my cousins i still look cartoon
haaa haa i think i would never look mature ^o^

How do I feel abt being 21???
haa ahaaa the key to independence and most importantly is legal to watch "RA" (meaning going to Cinema and not VCD)
I am mad

Wanted to blog this earlier cos my birthday falls on the 26 of June ^^
but my comp suffer frm flu again so muz bring him go see doctor :(

My Birthday Celebration ^_^



I organised a buffet catering at Aranda Country Club :)
I am sososo happy tat most of my frens turned up
My poly classmates (Lih shin, Xinyi(my dearest mum), Rachael, Pohli, Peixuan, Royce, Ash, Kin sang and Song Bing
Thank you so much for turning up :)
My JCG Senior, Peifen, Chin Chaw, Susan and Ben
and My cousins
haa aahaa and not forgetting my Buddies hee eheee

Love them *Muackx*

This celebration was also a farewell party too
cos me leaving soon *Sob Sob*

BUT I'll be back this December haaaa ahaaa



大头虾 [ 2:17 AM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com