Scary Night...... Thursday, May 12, 2005

Yesterday night was really a scary night >_<

When i was abt to go to bed...... i saw the sky frm my window has turned abit reddish...... so it was abt to rain
then the wind started to blow :( so i closed my window to prevent my curtains frm making sound

the wind was sososo strong tat i could still hear the howling of the wind despite my windows were closed :( the sound of the wind was like "Hu Hu Hu" so it was like huhuhu coming (Ghost) haa ahaaa

my neighbours below like to plant flowers, because of the bloody strong wind, i heard breaking sound of the pot :( then followed by my neighbours' shouting "Oh My God"

Beside tat, there was a big tree just outside my block, i can really feel tat it was going to break.
then i heard my neghbours saying, " it seems like the tree is going to break...."

Feeling scared, i covered my face wif my blanket and tissues in my ear :(

The next day i told my dad tat i am very scared so i dine sleep properly then he say i so timid hw to live on my own when i was in australia????
Am i very timid???? i guess the answer is YES



大头虾 [ 11:12 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com