My Way of seeing life >_< Friday, May 06, 2005

Blogging.......... muz blog frequently...........
Status of my blog: dying
haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa lame.......... ooopz tat's me

Busy Life???????? nah...... i dun think so...... quite slack..... at home shacking legs......
wanted to find a part-time tat lasted for 1mth but "Nobody wans me" :'(
Well leaving for australia soon so is not possible to find a long-term job T.T

Did abit of shopping lately wif my dear Michelle :D haa ahaaa couldn't forget the sale at Orchard
We realli do look like "Obasan" haaa ahaaa.... we managed to grab some good stuffs from those aunties :) cool hee eheee

Exercise Exercise and more exercise :D muz keep fit
I took up swimming course :D hee eheee finally
Went swimming yesterday and we met "Lisa" wat a coincidence hee ehee
Great we find a new swimming kaki :) next time we can swim together Yeah.............. ^_^

My way of seeing Frenship and Relationship

If one will to ask me "if relationship is more important than frenship???"
I will definitely say tat they are both important.
Infact i feel tat frenship is more important......
Frens act as pillars in our life, whereas boyfren comes and go.
"Don't u all agree????"

Therefore i really treasure the frens around me
God really dote on me :) cos i am very fortunate to have Great Frens, buddies, darling around me :) (You all noe who you are haaa ahaaa )
Haaa haaa ^_^ thanks for being by my side all the time. love u all to the max

The reason i made this comment tat frenship are more important than relationship wasn't becoz "I do not have a boyfren" nor "My Boyfren does not love me anymore"
Is just tat boyfrens they are not like husbands, they do not make any promise to be by our side forever.....
nowadays..... even married couples also filed for divorce..... or though they have said " thru sickness or death, i will be wif u forever..." haiz....... Relationship......

I am tat kind of a gal tat would not convince myself to believe tat my boyfren will not leave me one day cos nothing in this world is predictable
If this day really comes..... i will not shed a tear in front of him nor will I beg him to come back
By doing so I am not trying to prove tat I have a strong personality or my parents do not pamper or shelter me when i was young
The only reason behind is tat i muz prove to him tat without having him by my side, i could still lead a great life
Well this is me :) hee ehee

"Btw do not start contacting frens around you when you start needing them, cos is a SIN to do tat...."

Well tat's all for Today :) tune in next time to see latest blog, same time same url >_<
Alamark lame again....... well tat's me :)


大头虾 [ 11:03 PM ]



1Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com