Lesbian or Not.... >_< Sunday, February 27, 2005

Lesbian........
I saw this couple when i was on my way to suntec......
The lady quite pretty... long hair....
the "guy" quite fat......
when they entered the train, i find tat they were a loving couple......
but when i saw them..... i got a shock of my life

i mean.... i study the "guy" for very long...... he does look like a girl......
cos "he" doesn't have adam's apple...... or mayb he too fat so is not obvious......
but is really a girl le.......

they have rings on their fouth finger...... married?????
but both of them wear on the right hand le.... i thought guy shld be left and girl shld be right????
or is this concept too old????

They even hug and kiss each other in front of me.....
yucks..... makes me feel like puking...... I think "They are just genetically programed to find each other...."
Haiz..... somemore my stomach not feeling well the whole day..... it adds on to my sickness T.T
must wash my eyes wif pomelo leaves :(

Nw to think of it realli send shiver down my spine......
Haiz.... wat a day.......


大头虾 [ 1:54 AM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com