Chinese New Year Eve ^^ Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Yeah... tIme flies..... Is Chinese New Year Eve again......
my favourite celebration season of the year ;P cos can collect alot of ang bao haa aahaa
but most importantly get to c relatives hee ehee :D

Today suppose to go to work..... its a half day ehee ehee :)

guess wat i over-slept....
ahhhh so in the end i dine go >_< ..............

hiaz...... so i end up helping mum do some last min cleaning :) hee eheee
Then we went to grandparent's house....... wat i did there????? hee ehee of course chit-chat wif my cousins :) i love to talk haa aaha
Most importantly.....my darling called to wish me "Happy New Year"........
wow....... so touch :) so happy...... hope she quickly come back frm liverpool....... ;P
Love her to the max :D then wat i did????
ya.... i watched tv...... play big two wif my cousins and some black jack.....
haaa haa lose throughout the black jack game >_<>
we ate steam-boat..... yeah..... my favourite.... cos i love food mah....

Hope tomorrow faster come :) ehee eheee


大头虾 [ 3:13 AM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com