Christmas Eve ^^ Saturday, December 25, 2004

Yeah.................. Finally is Christmas Eve.............. This is the day that I have been waiting for...... heee eheee.............
But first........... Morning had to go to work :) happy cos is only half day :)
I received a couple of presents from my colleuges :)
so pai seh dine get anything for them :( very guilty........

In the late afternoon....... we arrived at my small aunt house hee eheee..............
Party began.................
All my cousins were there :) is just like a gathering yeah.........................
Well my last christmas in Singapore............... so must enjoy to the fullest yeah..............

Wat are the things tat we did there heee eheee
we played Monopoly, puzzle game, mind game........... sound kiddy :O
And not forgetting "Food" hee ehee...... my favourite cos I love to eat :) I think I really eat alot
We drank red wine too heee ehee and chit-chat wif my aunts and uncles (I just love to talk ^^)
We are having fun heee eheee........... we mingle around wif our small cousins heee ehee
I think we were really bonded ^^
Guess wat :) I played the piano............ heee eheee wat's new???............
The songs I played???? nothing new also.....
Home on The Range & For Elise hee eeheee
Every year the same ^^

The finale........... we end wif Christmas Carole...........
Yeah get to sing Christmas songs :)

Then, I went over to meet Michelle they all :) so happy
we have mini BBQ and we watched "Mean Girls"
I stayed over at Michelle's aunt house :)
Haaaaa haaaa we chit chat until 4.30am in the morning
we talked non-stop............hee eheee is me again cos I talkative mah :)
Can't help it cos is in my genes haa aahaaaa

Woaaaaaaaaa it is a Great Christmas Eve...........


大头虾 [ 11:51 AM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com