Enjoyable Day ^^ Saturday, December 11, 2004

Whee Yeah.............. Going back TP........
So happy :D I went to see the Final Year Project Poster Exhibition.
Woa Time flies..... one yr liao..... seems like only yesterday that I haf my Poster presented.
Haiz really miss the good old days :)
Me and Lih shin went back together :) we reached school at about 12pm heee heee
First thing, went to the CPP Lab to find some lecturers :) haf a long chat wif them.
Then went to find David hee ehee...... had lunch at business canteen :) long lunch plus chit-chatting......... haa haaa we talked everything under the sun :)
went back CPP lab to chit-chat wif lecturers again hee eheeee............ we also helped to identify posters tat were nice. It's great to be back in school :) miz everyone there..............
Hope to go back soon heee eheeee

Then I meet Michelle they all whhheeee yeahhhhh........
We went to buy my new swim suit heee heeee........... My Christmas present frm my buddies heee eheee
Very hungry..... Me and Michelle went to eat at Dome........
We order Pasta...... not nice :( taste quite bad...... but I still manage to finish everything heee ehee cos I Pig mah
should order sandwich next time :)
saw ppl eat.... my saliver dripping le heee eheeee...............
we spent abt 1hr there........ haiz but we spent 25mins waiting for our food..... ice water....... and bill........
even the bill we waited for sooooo long haiz........
but still will go back for the sandwich :) next time we will go there to slack since their working pace is soooo slow...... we can slack the whole dae haaa ahaaaa

Is an enjoyable day ^__^




大头虾 [ 2:31 AM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com