Bus!!!!!! Saturday, November 13, 2004

Guys out there!!!!!! If you are not cool and muscular.........
For god sick, STOP acting like one....... OK!!!!!
You will look disgusting...... and making People PUKE

Well..... why am I so fustrating??????
As usual...... I took bus down to Tampines (as it is faster.....)
The bus will picks up passengers along the way...... (ok i will cut short and not like a grandmother telling story......)
At this particular stop....(the one opposite the Yishun MRT station....)
This Guy (oh no now then i realise that he live in Yishun...... Oh My God)
He wore a plain white sleeveless T-shirt which is so small that make him looks Muscular... Yucks

Furthermore.... the sun isn't glaring... he wore a sunglass...... (well is ok to wear sunglass even at night....)
but is the type of sunglass that i am pissed....
he was wearing the type that looks like Housefly eyes (Can you believe it????) Michelle remember the one we saw in Forever21 is exactly like that one.....
My god he sat beside me..... oh god... the place beside me wasn't the only seat.....
he carried this super big bag.... for god sick... common sense will tell us that before we sat down the bag should be on the floor....
you know wat..... he put on his lap..... The stupid bag hit me on the head when he did that.....
wah wah T.T so painful.....

OUCH........ He ignored me...... Wat the hell..... he thinks he very cool......
Okay.... I lost my cool.... I shouted at him.......
Can You Please Put your Bag On the Floor!!!!!!!
He ignored me again!!!!!! Wat the F***
Luckily... the bus jerked.....
I stepped on his leg on purpose.... hee eeheee.....
he screamed and turned and looked at me.... my turn to ignore him.... haaa ahaa.....
Then he changed seat when the bus reached the next stop.....
What a Day........



大头虾 [ 6:44 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com