Finally my Own Blog Yeah.............. Friday, November 05, 2004

Ho Ho Ho...............Yeah my own blog
Finally.... i start to create one.... all my buddies have already created their own but i am still here learning how to create...........

Haiz i am always a Mountain Tortoise (always that slow)................ T.T wahh wahh
and a Leng Cheng Gal too............. >_______________<

wat haf i been doing lately????????????
nothing much.... as usual doing part-time....
almost forgot....... i cut my hair, is at shoulder length right now........... bye bye long hair
i will miss u............ "LAME LE"

Actually i wish to cut my hair to "botak" haaa ahaaa my dad likes the ideal too....

Ya.... have change my 56k dail up internet account to broadband.........
ha.... i wonder how i survive when i was using 56k dail up modem......




大头虾 [ 9:21 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com