My Neighbour T.T Friday, November 26, 2004

Ahhhhhh ahhhhhhhh...........................
Is the stupid roosters again.........
Ahhhhh they are back........ all five of them........
How they look like??????
they look just like those thailand fighting chicken......
Ahhhhhh....... me going mad.......

They are gone one month ago after my mum made a complain....... now they are back.......
Holy shit.............
My stupid and inconsiderate neighbour....................

If they started making noise at abt 6am is fine (although is still not that right)....
but guess what..... they make noise at about 4am................. ahhhhhhahhhhhh
I can't sleep T.T

Well my mum made a complain again...... so they should b gone in these two days.............
They better be or else I am going to make chicken rice for all my frens.........
Tasty chichen rice with extra chicken :D



大头虾 [ 10:30 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com