Shopping......... Monday, November 15, 2004

Wahhhhhh Wahhhhhh T.T.......
I wanted to go swimming today........ but it has been raining the whole afternoon........
I wanted to get tan........... Everyone has been saying i look fair....... >______<
I don't want....... Wahhhhh wahhhhhhhh..................
I have made up my mind..... Me going for sun-tanning...... (one of these days).....

In the end...... me went shopping......
I saw a bag..... is a bag pack..... from adidas....
I quite like it.... but when i carried it.... it looked so chidish on me...( Like Sec4 student....)
>________<
In the end i didn't buy......

I shopped around again.....
I saw shoes, bags, clothes and CD......
but none of it i like......

In the end, guess what i bought.......
a cleo magazine and a pencil......
Haiz such a loser........
Guess where I went.............
Orchard and Suntec....... (nothing for me to buy...... T.T )

What a Wonderful Sunday Afternoon..........






大头虾 [ 1:44 AM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com