My Hair Style >___< Thursday, December 02, 2004

Change of Hair Style...............
I cut my hair "Again" >___<
Cut it short....... How short?????? Well is just like the style when I am in Sec4.....
Yishun Sec Kids will know how I look like :D heee heeeee
Haaa haaaa back to this hair again :D

Well is not tat I enjoy cutting my hair short T.T ........ Thanks to the split ends.......
No choice have to cut my hair........ Haiz :(
Now is alot more easier to manage :) hee heee is cooler too hee heee
Enough of the hair......

*Singapore Idol*
Is the Singapore Idol Final........ :D
Although both of my favorite idol have been eliminated..... Maia and Jess...... I continue watching :D
They sang tonight.... they are cool...... I just love them :D
Well...Two final contestants....... Sylvester and Taufik (Did I spell their names correctly?)
Who would I vote for :D Of course is Sylvester.........
He is cute :) He can really sing too, he plays guitar, haf his own rock band...... Just Cool.....
As for Taufik...... I feel that he is just like any ordinary Malay Guy singing...... nothing special......
His style is ________ (dun no wat kind of vocab shld describe him......) Haiz.......
Back to sylvester, his performance is Great :D But he dine win :(
Haiz dun no how singapore voted......
he Sang three songs :) Is my Life (our song hee heee me and michelle's song), An Jin and The dream
Is really well done.......... just so good
Even my mum finds that his performance is great :D
Well..... in our heart he is our Singapore Idol :D
Today is a Pleasant Day I shld say :D


大头虾 [ 1:07 AM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com