My Sunday >___< Sunday, December 05, 2004

Haiz unlucky Day >___<
wahhh wahhhh T.T (feel like cying)

Having my Japanese Test today....... How is it???? as usual wait for my grades to come out next yr ^^

Me sick :( suffer from severe flu..... used lots of tissue papers...... head so dizzy...... T.T

My test room today..... very small cos is at lower primary classroom......
As I am so sick..... I felt cold easily.... haiz..... the air-con is so low, so cold!!!!! haiz....... about to freeze to death......
This is not the worst...... The worst thing is........ the guy seating beside me got Hong Kong Leg

arhhhhhh so smelly........ going to faint soon......... I can even smell it wif my block nose.........
Can you imagine how smelly it is???????
well cos we haf to remove our shoe before entering the classroom...... is Japanese tradition.....
Tat's why I can smell that guy "Hong Kong Leg"......... Arhhhhhhh.......

After the test...... woa..... so many ppl....... the bus stop outside the school is full of ppl......
Oh my god...... no choice haf to go to the previous bus-stop to take bus.......
At last board 969..... direct bus back to Yishun......
Heeee heee i slept the whole journey heee heeee..................
I think i snore cos of my block nose....... but I dun care heee heeee

Haiz wat a day........



大头虾 [ 8:14 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com