My Life....... Thursday, December 16, 2004

Quite awhile since I last blog....... Is it very long ago????
Heee heee >___<
Wat haf i been doing?????? Working of course....... No work= No $$$.....
Haiz so tired.......
Haven been sleeping enough :( haiz my eyes like Panda liao so dark (or even darker than Panda????) T.T.......
I even sleep in the train (when on the way to work.....) Hope I dun miz my stop >__<

Haiz... dun really feel tat well these few days, going to fall sick soon :( lips cracking cos too heaty haiz....... so miserable..... T.T

Wat else???? yeah going to haf a mini christmas party wif my buddies yeah...........
Looking forward to tat dae ^^ 2 more days heee eheee
Been shopping lately to buy Christmas presents hee ehee :D

Stop here liao..... To be continue..... :D


大头虾 [ 8:27 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com