CHI-NA >___< Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Retribution........ according to Michelle >____<
Tuesday which is yesterday........
when i was on my way to work........ two CHI-NA men sat beside me >__<
yucks........ eeekkksss.........
guess wat they yawn all the way without covering mouth.... can anyone imagine tat..... I think you all can imagine.... cos this kind of act is in their genes...... their breath were like ____ (dun no hw to describe....) going to puke soon......

The worst thing was the CHI-NA man seating on my left was dicking his nose throughout the whole journey eeeekkkssss.......... and the "GOLD" tat he dug..... he just wipe on his pant.......
I am going to faint...... so i stand up eventually..... not wanting the "GOLD" to get stain on my clothes >___<

Haiz those CHI-NA men were really disgusting.......
I really dun like ppl frm this country.....
But when i say tat..... ppl will say tat we were also part of CHI-NA cause our ancestor were frm CHI-NA originally....... oh my god...... hate it to the core........
Sometimes I wonder????? can I not have any relationship with them?????.....

Haiz Reality is always cruel :(
No offence to those who like tat country (C*I*A) :)


大头虾 [ 10:00 AM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com