Merry Christmas ^___^ Sunday, December 26, 2004

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas ^^

Well wat I did today :) ? as usual went to orchard...........
mad???? the place is full of ppl......
I have been step many times T.T ouch........... is so painful.........
wat to do........... there are so many ppl...........
hee ehee had my dinner there....... window shopping :)
Ya.... met my fren (one of my fren frm chingay) hee eheee, so glad to see her :)
long time dine see her liao :)

Most important....... my darling had called frm liverpool hee eheee
I am sososososo happy to hear her voice
hee ehee talk quite long :) as usual we talk about almost anything hhhaa hhaaa
both of us simply love to talk hee eehee
Love her so much :)

Well shall end here ^^ Merry Christmas


大头虾 [ 2:24 AM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com