Blogging Again ^^ Sunday, January 16, 2005

Been quite busy these few days :) plus I think my computer is having a slight fever or cold.....
so it can't be use at this moment.....

Okie.... wat i have been doing :) ???

Thursday......
Volunteery work yeah :) we are at the Red Cross to help packing food for the Tsunami Victim.
It is really wat each and everyone of us shld do.
I am really happy :)

After that, I meet Michelle to buy my dinner clothes :) At last I found it yeah......
I bought a skirt and tube top heee eheee
Then we had dinner at DOME...... Finally we ordered something nice to eat :) both of us ate sandwiches..... and another dish... i dun no wat is tat :) hee eheee

Wat a fruitful day it was :) so happy.....

Friday.....
As usual working :( so tired......
but tonight.... our company was having annual dinner on cruise :)
we board the cruise at Harbour front......
there are other yatch to other places :)
One thing a find it funny is tat..... other yatch, eg. penguin.... is stated "Penguin/Batam" meaning its desination is at Batam....... But ours is stated like this "Falcon/ No where"
I was like huh.... no where then i started to laugh.....
Wat we did there...... we had our dinner onboard and played games :)
Guess wat me and ah ser play..... is volunter to play of course..... cos being the youngest in the grp.... we must be sporting :(
The game we played was "Act as rock band"....... can you believed it?????
Me is guitarist..... Ah ser is drummer..... haa ahaaa is really funny..... I act like i an about to go insane..... hee eheeee
Well tat's about it...... ending me n ah ser living in our own world singing...... haa ahaaa
We went home then cos is already 11 plus.....

Saturday......
Yeah.......... Chingay rehersal is here again :) hee eheee so happy.....
Finally we knew how to dance liao at last...........
then, both me and xuehui...... we went to buy our Chingay Costume :) but we manage to find the long sleeve T-shirt but not the short :( hope we could find it next week :) we will again ganbatte to find it :) yeah......
By the way i bought some make-up too hee ehee :0

Wat a dat :)


大头虾 [ 5:41 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com