Home In Australia Friday, April 22, 2005

Blog again :D
Haiz..... have been busy wif my Uni stuffs...... ahhhhhh so many things to do........

Juz send in my apprication for unsw apartment.... hope i get it..... haiz.......
Is realli difficult to fill up the application..... they even ask about the type of books i read, musical,my major accomplishment and etc.....
They even ask why i wish to stay there..... i realli wanted to pen down tat the reason is "I Dun Have A Place To Stay!!!!!" haa ahaaa but Mic say cannot write tat so she taught me how to write hee ehee
Wif the help from Mic, i got my apprication done :D
"A Big Thank You To Mic " hee ehee :D
Phrasing sentence is very important :D muz learn from Mic..... yeah......
I have applied for Student Visa too, hope i get everything done as soon as possible
Most importantly a place to stay..........
Hope everything is fine :D


大头虾 [ 11:37 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com