3 Month Course >_< Monday, June 13, 2005

3 month course???? is actually my 3 months in Junior College ^^
It happened abt four yrs ago...........

Why I suddenly have the urge to write abt it????
It was when I came across a word "Conquered" when i saw darling's fren photo.

Then i thought of the slogan of my orientation,
"I came, I saw, I conquered.
But, I recite as:
"I came, I saw, I zao (escaped)" haa ahaaaa
cos my whole orientation SUCK................ I shld say it was pertaining to my Orientation Grp onli.
Why do I say tat????
There was a poser in my grp and she was made the leader ahhhhhhhhhhh.................
Hate her to the core......... Can't deny the fact tat she is really pretty........
but, it doesn't mean tat she shld go ard posing........... yucks.............
Her duty of being leader was to teach us cheers.
All she was capable in doing was to pose.............
we ended up losing badly................
Tat's all for my Orientation.

School started...............
I disliked all my tutors!!!! except my Chemistry and GP tutors ^^ I like them alot :D

Rated No.1 was my C.math teacher........
she was worse than Mrs Khor.............
She liked to rate our test marks in two different cat.....
"O-level pass" or "A-level pass"
O-level pass meaning 50-60%
A-level pass = 70% and above.............
If one received only "O-level pass", she would screamed at the top of her voice:
"U will get horrible result for A-level if you don't start to work hard"
Hello...... is only first 3 mths.......

Next was my stupid Chinese tutor............
He seems to dislike gals......... OMG mayb he is "GAY"
He would say tat the compo tat we gals wrote was shit...... ahhhhhhhhhhh hate him to the core......
He always start the lesson by saying "Don't ever think tat A-level chinese is easy, all of u would have been scoring As for "normal" chinese but it doesn't mean tat scoring As in A-level would be easy....."
Did we ever say tat it was easy in the first place???? haiz...............

Lastly was my Physic tutor (the level head)
she would always say tat our sch has the finest teacher!!!!
The reason tat we were not ranked top was due to the in-take of the students.
Top JCs, they take students wif single points whereas our sch they take in students who not only scored single digit but also students who scored 20 points.
In short, those students who achieved 20 points were the "Black Sheep"
Can you believed it???? She said such things........

After being "Brain-wash" by these teachers.... all the students started to work real hard except me......
I started skipping lesson.....
For example Mon- Fri.....
Mon and Tue, Lesson starts frm 8am-5.30pm..... such a long day :(
Wed half day
Thurs, until 2pm (Lectures day)
Fri until 1pm

How I skipped my classes???
Either i came for Mon or Tue, i never came for both
Wed, my classmates will see my face cos onli half day :)
Thurs and Fri, I chose one day too :)
So five days school, i attended onli three......
Is really rare for me to do tat :) i noe is difficult to belief haaa ahaaa

Well there were other teachers who were as irritating but i don't realli remember ^^
As for the name of my JC??? a secret ehee eehee


大头虾 [ 11:48 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com