School Started ^^ Saturday, August 06, 2005

Using school internet again :( haiz sososo troublesome.... hate it
well school started, is the end of second week

haiz...... is not wat i have been imagine :(
first week is a blur..... can't find my lectures (the lecturers kept changing the venue) without informing us :(
but the weird thing is all the students know except me and my senior who started this semester :(
hate it to the core......

one of my lecturers is bloody not approachable at all :(
when we encountered problems and went to find him, he was like "why dun u ask me during tutorial"
"I HATE HIM!!!!!"
we paid so much $$$ for our tuition fees, this is the shit we get :(

haiz.... hope the rest of the 12weeks will be good :)


大头虾 [ 10:55 AM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com