Happy Birthday To My Mum ^^ Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Haven been blogging since sept 9
i have no time to blog....
Currently, using the computer in uni which is soso trouble....
hate it to the core.....

But.....
even i have no time to blog,
this post is a must to post up.

Cos today is my mum's birthday

"Happy Birthday Mummy"

U are a wonderful mummy
Love u alot
and missing u too

Hope time flies and i will be back in singapore in december
to reunit wif my frens, buddies and families

This is something tat i haf been looking forward to.

Living in a new country all by myself is really hard.....
I guess this will be the time for me to learn hw to be an independent person and most importantly "GROW UP"

Haiz..... still waiting for my internet to come so i can blog on my departure and stuffs like tat
arh...........
Internet, internet,internet..... i am waiting for u
It will takes about 3wks......
Haiz....... ssososo long

oki my blog will be resting..... until i get my internet........


大头虾 [ 11:33 AM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com