I am Leaving >.< Saturday, July 09, 2005

Leaving............... leaving for aussie tml
Really dun wish to leave Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I dun wan to leave my Buddies, polymates and families
"I Dun Wan!!!!"
I will be missing my bed, my figurines and everything
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hope I can adapt to the new environment
Muz realli learn hw to be independent, cannot always rely on the ppl ard me
Hope I can make new frens
And most importantly do well in my studies

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh......
I dun want to go
oki enough...... muz be strong......

Hope I get my internet access soon enough so I can contact my frens and blog


Last Gathering Before I leave

Heeee heeee meet up wif my buddies
Is consider my last gathering before I left for Aussie
We have been taking lots of photographes
Yeah after having dinner at Crystal Jade hee eehee

Yada....


"Hi-Five"


Erm wat are we doing??? hee eheee but we veri cute rite


Formular Seventeen
Xiao Jun, Tie Nan, Xiao Tian, Xiao Yu haaa aahaaa Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Our Signature Sign Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Yeah... Darlie Fresh and White Toothpaste


We are sososo "SHY" hee eeheee


Check Out Eve's New Braces = so kawaii

Before heading back home,
We went NYDC to chit-chat hee eheee
and of eat
hee eehee my favourite yeah

Desert, desert and more desert



Qn: Oishi deska????
Ans: Oishi

Yeah....
A veri wonderful nite indeed Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Love ya


大头虾 [ 3:47 AM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com