Happy Moments ^^ Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Really love spending my times wif my buddies :)
They are really great ppl, nice to the core
"I Love Them" Muackx

They are always there by my side ^_^
whenever i needed a shoulder to lean on

I will really miss them when i am in Aussie :(
BUT, I can always MSN wif them hee eehee

Today me have lunch wif Mian hee eheee
Lunch at NYDC heee eheee
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We ate spaghetti, I ordered Roast Chicken spaghetti and Mian odered Mushroom spaghetti
hee eehee full of mushroom, it looked realli delicious :D
*Yummy*

Now comes the dessert :)
we had Mudpie
mine is Jedi mudpie (Sounds like starwars)
Mian is cookie monster mudpie

A great lunch yeah ^^
hee ehee a picture i found frm the website

Tada.....

My Jedi Mudpie

we went KTV too hee eehee
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Is a great afternoon
"Mian, Thank you so much"


My buddy's bithday
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Happy Birthday To My Dear Michelle"
yeah Michelle turn 21 today heee heeee
In our grp, more than half us had turned 21
except my darling Claire and Xin, not forgetting Lee Earl Rong ehee eeheee

yeah meet up wif Michelle and Xin for dinner at Swensen :)
We shopped awhile at Orchard then went back to Yishun heee eheee

We celebrated Michelle's birthday on 2nd July heee eheee
Here are some pictures

Heeee heeee holding the cake is Michelle the birthday gal


I want to eat the cake heee eheee


Heee heee we are entertaining ourselves
yeah, is an island wif flower ^^

A really wonderful day ^_^
Looking forward to tomorrow's chilled out :)


大头虾 [ 12:50 AM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com