Happy Birthday Lee Er Rong Friday, July 22, 2005

Oops.....
I forgot to post my buddy's birthday
So sorry.....

Lee Er Rong birthday falls on the 20th July (Same as my mummy)
English name: Earl Lee

The story behind this name is a secret (known to us only)

We have known each other for like 11yrs???? (since primary four)
hee eeheee tat's long....
She is generally an out-going person, very cheerful and also veri "ROUGH"
yo bud, muz learn to me more femine oki.....

"Happy Birthday To U"

May all ur dreams cum through

sori can't celebrate ur birthday wif >.<

Take care my fren


大头虾 [ 1:15 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com