Happy 3yrs Anniversary ^^ Thursday, August 18, 2005

yEAH.....
Today is our 3yrs anniversary for "me and Jie"

Haiz......... miss him veri much T.T
but is sweet tat he calls me everyday
very fortunate to haf him as my boyfren ^^

so sad.... i can't celebrate this day wif him :(

ehhh.... hw i came to know him???
hee ehee we are in the same poly tat is when we started.

he is bloody tall..... 187cm in height :( and i am onli 158cm T.T bloody short
but.... i like tall guy heee eheee

hope dec faster come so i can see him :D back in my beloved country singapore

"Love u so much"


大头虾 [ 6:21 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com