Happy????? Friday, September 23, 2005

Happy????? this word seems so alien to me nw........
2 mths ago....... i was a happy little gal tat mingled ard my buddies, like a baby hee eheee
telling jokes n most importantly cold jokes "i am realli good at tat" hee ehee
but nw...... everything seems so bloody serious........
there isn't any point of time to relax :(
hw i wish i have never leave my buddies and the ones ard me
I saw Mian and Xinyi on MSN, they said i looked sad :(
I do look sad..... i hardly smile nw :(
haiz...... wif all the backstabbing ard...... hw to stay happy??????
To my poly frens: thanks for being there :D without all of u, poly life wouldn't be fun n i love the three yrs life inTP.
To my buddies: realli fortunate to haf u gals ard....... i hope time realli flies so i can be wif all of u again......
without u gals ard, there wouldn't be a happy Esther, my happiness is brought by u gals :D

Realli love all of u
cya in decemeber
*MUACKX*


大头虾 [ 7:14 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com