Piggy World Saturday, October 22, 2005

On monday 17Oct 2005, i went down to the post office near my place to collect a parcel. juz before my lecture which starts at 10am.
hee ehee the parcel was from "My Dearest Michelle"
haiz............ but i received my parcel quite late..............
because i can't find the post paper.......
it was on the living room floor when i found it :(
i haf no idea why it was on the living rm floor.........

when i heard tat Michelle is sending me her love, i opened the letter box every single day.......
but still i couldn't get the post paper...........
out of hope and veri sad...... i told Michelle tat i failed to received it :(
Initially, i thought tat i gave her the wrong address but later so i blamed myself
but later i found out tat the add was correct..... it made me wanna cry :'(
Not to mention the effort of her getting the present, the $$$ she spent on it and lastly the expensive postage.......
But on the 16 Oct, i found tat slip of paper frm post............... after asking one of my roomate. the both of us searching for it and yesh "I FOUND IT"
i am sosososo happy but on the other hand the slip says tat i could collect it on 6Oct.
I was like OMG is 10days late..............
so i told myself no matter wat i would wake up early the next day to collect it.
And yesh i got the parcel heee eheee
haha the parcel looks like this

A big Parcel heee eheee

Here comes the content

The Piggy is realli cute rite hee ehee
IS a GAL cos she has ribbon on it ^_^
I love it and is sosososo soft

Haha my Piggy Collection
Tada.......

They looked realli cute rite haa aahaa
The smaller piggy is recorded wif Michelle's voice, "Jia YOu Jia You"
It realli motivate me on my studies.
They are frm my buddies in S'pore.
I love them sosososo muchie :D


Freaky Incident.......
I had my last experiment yesterday...........
we are doing viscosity of liquid...... nvm the term is only a title........
The equipment involved the use of burette.
Burette is used for titration but in this experiment, we use it for collecting liquids........
Oki i will show u all hw a burette looks like.......
This is hw a burette looks like.........




It was used in Sec 4 chemistry if one forget hee ehee
Guess wat it juz break in the middle........
well is glass of course it will break........
but there isn't anyone near tat thing when it breaks...............
it was clamped properly on a tripod stand............
I am sure tat there isn't any sign of breakage on the burette
because juz before the thing break i haf wash it and i dun see any sign of it breaking........there isn't any crack watsoever............
so i screamed when it break beside me :(
well i am realli timid for ur information...........
then the lab lecturer was like asking me if i am oki
but i was too shock to reply
"How did it happen????"
my lecturer was like saying........ it happens all the time..........
can u believe it??????
she explained tat it break due to pressure....
Pressure????? hw can pressure build up?????? it is a solid????? isn't it??????
The liquid contained in the burette was juz distilled water............
The surrounding temp was not even hot enough to make it break either............
haiz......... freaky.............
"I am not a science freak" hee eheee
i juz find it amasing tat it breaks by itself


大头虾 [ 9:35 AM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com