Happy Birthday Darling ^^ Thursday, November 08, 2007

Today is my darling's birthday ^^

Happy Birthday to you
A Big Kiss frm Me "MUAKIE"

My darling is my besto buddy. we have known each other since sec school^^ wonderful times.
whenever i am down or happy she is always there. realli miss the times when we have a chat at the void deck.
she has a great voice too ^^ veri talented in drawing too, remember she used to draw anime character and my fav kero chan hehe

Darling jia you in your work oki ^^ is hard in the working force but you can do it ^^
This is my darling on the right and lovable michelle on the left hehe ^^


I love this pic alot ^^ is so cute and pretty
i got it frm facebook hehe ^^

Love u gals
muakie


大头虾 [ 8:03 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com