Sun-Shine After the Rain ^^ Sunday, September 23, 2007

Today we celebrated "Moon Cake Festival".
Thanks Jehan for ur place hehe
Is realli fun
Justin played guitar and we sang non-stop
realli love them ^^

Sorry for the previous post...... too depress and upset
all is good now, have clear up the mess
i am realli fortunate to have frens ard me, in S'pore and here ^^

my close frens here said tat i have changed...... did I????
I guess i have.......
for the past weeks..... my emotion is always circulated ard him......
why is this so??? i also dun no......
I guess is becoz i find myself too attached to him.... therefore i dine open up to anyone except him.....
tat's the reason why my close frens here said tat i have changed.......
sometimes i feel tat is oki to have him onli and no one else...... is weird rite.... i noe.....
dun get the wrong meaning....... is not wat u guys were thinking.......

apparently "he" did not come today........
i guess is due to my presence..... although the guys claimed tat he is rushing his report......
we haven been talking after wat happened last week......
I guess is a good thing..... or is it not........

I have questions to ask him......
1) am i special to him?
2) wat is on his mind when we were close?
3) am i important to him?

but i guess there is never an answer to these.......
I know it veri clearly tat...... i am not important nor special to him...... i am onli his notes collector or personal secretary......
"are we close????" the word "close" came frm him and not me....... this is wat he had said to me..... and he said tat he treasure this frenship......
but is no longer important to him rite......
is realli hurting when i think of it..... but life still goes on.........

Instead of thinking why these unfortunate stuffs happened to me, i shld feel bless tat there are still ppl who love and treasure me ^^ so be grateful hehe

some happy stuffs hehe
i bought classical musics ^^
5 cds and it cost onli $27 woohoo
I am realli into classical music nowdays hehe
is realli soothing and ease the mind
realli trust me..... cos i am a stress-up person ^^

watching miss saigon this wed yeah....... been waiting for this musical to show again
and is finally here woohoo

friday going to canberra to see tulips ^^
looking forward hehe

shld be a wonderful week ^^

LoveLove


大头虾 [ 11:04 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com