My Birthday Presents 2007^^ Saturday, July 21, 2007

Sorry I took so long to post up the presents that i have received for my birthday ^^
thanks to my parents, cousins, buddies, unifrens and hsemate ^^

Tada hehe some of the pics that i have taken ^^

My 2007 Birthday cards frm my dear ones ^^ muakie


Best Wishes from Eve, Lala and Xin ^^
Thanks alot muakie realli love the file is so cute ^^


Chocolate from Germany frm Qian ^^ muahaha i Love Choco
Precious Moments my fav ^^
Thanks gals



TAKO haa ahaaa so cute ^^ look juz like me
and is sososo comfy love love
is in pink my fav color *kiss*


Hahahaah dog training book frm my hsemate
he is so funny cos i love dog so he bought me this book so i can train my future dog ^^
the dogs are realli cute ^^


Medium Brown Bag frm New York ^^
thanks darling love it alot
seems like the ang mohs here love it too
they say "Is A Lovely Bag" ^^


Lastly my dress frm my unifrens ^^
hahaha love it, is my style now
cos i love wearing dress ^^
Thanks "Daddy" for buying so many wines during the KTV and got us all drank >_<
that nite is crazy, is really fun

I am realli fortunate to have all of u ^^
A Big "THANK YOU" ^^

As for my families presents are jewelleries ^^ too many of them diff to take pics
The jewels are realli pretty "muakie"

This birthday is GREAT
Love u all muakie


大头虾 [ 11:08 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com