Wat shld I do????? Friday, April 06, 2007

has been a long time since i last blog........
and is April............ i haf came back for like 6 weeks!!!!!!!!
seems like i haf been back for years............
basically life here is oki but prefer s'pore................

switch to a new environment ^^ is in school and yesh is soosoo convenient
when i go to sch it feels like i was goin to the market to buy things haaa ahaa
cos its juz a merely 3 mins walk to my faculty ^^

As for study...... is still as tough, still having lack of sleep..............
these three days i haf onli 6hrs of sleep.............. due to submission of report..........
not metioning onli 1 and half the nite before and 1hr juz before fencing.............
well get to fence wif other ppl in grps............. and i LOST............. sad to the core
taking master at the same time............ so is like doubling my work load...........

oki enough of my sch work...........

Love life?????????? none at all................. beside the constant bombarding of all the nonsence.......... was wondering when will these end??????????
even my tutor is joking abt it nw............ why????????
sometimes i juz feel tat i brought this upon myself.............. is it becos i treat him too good????
come to think of it........... feels like i am the onli one being good to him and him, does he even care abt me?????????? are we realli tat close as wat i think???????? or is he using me?????????? i realli dun no............
it realli adds up to my already stress up mind...............
there was once when i was realli sick, he said this to me, " I think u need a boyfren to take care of u............" and i replied, " it wun solve anything but to add on the stress..........." and he says, " u will be surprise.........."
surprise abt wat??????????? having a boyfren????????? is not wat i wan........... dun i haf enough of this nonsense relationship last time............ it reali sucks............ btw why do i get a boyfren???? is not tat easy as wat he thinks.............

look on the bright side.......... is easter holiday woohoo
can get to relax............. need to haf plenty sleep as i haf over-exerted myself the past weeks.................

Lovelove


大头虾 [ 4:14 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com