So unlucky..... eeekkkk...... Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Tell u all something............
i am unlucky to the max........
First wanna change handphone to K800i
since plan not yet 2yrs so haf to pay addition $100 eeekkk so abit pissed then still haf to wait like 1hr juz to buy a phone so i juz dropped the idea...........
no new phone sob sob

then wan to buy text bk for uni
go all the way to Clementi
guess wat.......... the shop not open eeekkkk
seems like black fri to me haiz.................
so i came back all the way frm clementi

wanted to try my luck........... i go to popular
guess wat they dine sell this book >_<>__<
sway rite................
sob sob

hope tml is a better day
btw i goin back to Aussie tml
haiz...........
but can get to see my frens in sydney so at least is something worth looking forward to
and my new hostel heee eheee

oki lah Love Love


大头虾 [ 11:56 PM ]



1Comments
  • Gal... I totally forgot to buy your googles until i checked my small note book few days ago!!!

    SORRY x 10000000 !!!!

    I bring it to u when i go Aus this July (hopefully)k?

    Jia you together!!

    By Blogger Shin, at 12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com