Holiday is ending........... Sunday, April 15, 2007

haiz my one break is goin to end soon......... in like 20mins aussie time
is more like an assignment week then holiday...........
recover abit frm my emotional life
i haf been getting emotional these days............
sorry shuyun and Michelle......... sorry to make u all worry..........
I will be realli strong cos i haf sort out the stupid stuffs..........
i noe i will be happy once again ^^
I am realli fortunate to haf u gals ard me
realli love u all ^^

looking forward to the present and forget abt the past.............
the word "ai mei" will not haunt me anymore..............
brand new life ahead ^^
setting new goal is my job nw..........
nothing is more important than "STUDY"

Lovelove


大头虾 [ 9:38 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com