My Body Is Aching Thursday, July 19, 2007

My whole body regardless of muscles or bones are aching
arhhhhh........... so painful -_-
haa ahaaa i brought this upon myself......
been feeling like this ever since the skiing trip in melbourne cos my skill is not tat good
i went for rock climbing after the skiing trip and i think i over-exert myself o_O
this week went for body combat and i strained my arms...... and today i went for rock climbing again......
was thinking wat's goin on with my frens..... seems like they are addicted to rock climbing these days......
well is my fav sport so i dun mind ^^ but it realli strained my arms -_-

my goals now is to:
1)work hard for my next semester expecially thesis
2)train for my City to Surf (is a 14Km run...... so have to train for it cos i dun no when is the last time tat i run.... was it like 4yrs ago for 2.4km??? tat's long.....)

so Ganbatte.....

went for chill out and the music is eekkk "trance"..... i hate it...... but chilling out is fun hehe

Love Love


大头虾 [ 11:33 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com