The feeling of having someone important is precious Friday, July 13, 2007

12 and 13 July marked the departure of my mummy and three new frens that i have met during this melbourne trip (they have returned to singapore) as well as 2 of my housemates.

seems like a part of me is missing....

I really like them alot: "dai suki desu"
is realli fortunate to have this feeling of having to like someone ^^

on the other hand.....
things will never be the same again...... everything has come to an end...... when this post is published..... it will mark the moment of letting go of the feeling that i have been clinging on for the past few yrs..... is time to let go and be strong....
I know i will be able to do it...... although is hard but i will try my best ^^

Like the title "the feeling of having someone important is precious"
i guess i have found mine..... although i may not be the one precious to him.....

holiday is going to end pretty soon..... is time to work hard again
"GANBATTE"


大头虾 [ 10:04 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com