Workaholic Monday, July 16, 2007

Workaholic..... is what my frens have been used to describe....
Am i??? haha the reason of me working so hard is to make full use of my time
i dun wan my time to be wasted.....
i rather have stuffs to do then not having any ^^

sch goin to start less than a week ^^
haf been preparing the necessary stuffs for my lab
promise myself to start this week..... tat's why frens say i workaholic
the reason is "I Scared I Can't Finish It...."
So Ganbatte hehe

Well find a new way to relieve stress
which is "Body Combat"
although i still prefer Body Attack
afterall exercise = de-stress

haha my favourite ^^

Love Love


大头虾 [ 9:14 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com