I Need Direction..... Saturday, August 04, 2007

My life is in a blur now........
the stuffs that i have planned before juz seems to have shattered........
wat's wrong??? I thought all is going according to plan..........
haiz...........

well did something brave yesterday......
at last i have packed up all the unnecessary emotions..... is all in the mind.......
life still has to move on rite.... ^^

is painful when your frens started to get attached -_-
ahhhhh....... this leads to staying at hm on a sat like this >_<
sianz.......

haaa haaaa kidding lah ^^ hope this will be her Mr Right....... although the outcome is still unknown
but i wish her all the best ^^

yup i need directions nw......
i wanted to join FOCUS but somehow something is stopping me.......
i wanted to do my summer research with my fav professor..... but something is stopping me as well.......
i am getting PR.... is this the right choice???
i want to study PHD..... will i get sponsorship???
Lastly.....i wanted to try to love someone again..... can i??? haaa haaa this last pt not tat important...... cos not hurry haaa ahaaa

ahhh........... wat shld i do?????
Some tips frm God ^^

Love Love


大头虾 [ 5:41 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com