Back........... Sunday, August 12, 2007

I am back from singapore......
seriously i dun wan to come back to the life here.........

as i haf told michelle they all tat in Aussie i dun feel relax............ i can't even joke normally.......
guess is part of growing and getting myself out of my comfort zone..........

do anyone belief in retribution????
well i do........
after so many stuffs had happened.......... i finally get the full pic.......
why dine i see it rite frm the start????

I am too tired to think of anything now............
Let the past be the past........ I shld look forward to the present..........
Future seems a blur to me.......... hopefully taking one step at a time would help things fall into place..... furthermore be optimistic......

well something good has happened ^^
bodhi nite is round the corner and i managed to finish my 14km run today ^^
so happy ^^ hee eheee

well life still goes on ^^

is a short trip in singapore but i get to see my dear ones
thanks for being there for me all this while
i am realli fortunate to haf u all by my side ^^

muakie love u all


大头虾 [ 7:13 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com