Sunday, October 07, 2007

one week we juz ignore each other.......
the next week you came up to be to ask me for lunch or brought me stuffs.......
think of it..... we dine realli go back to the old times......
maybe it's time we leave it all behind......

not being unreasonable again....... why am i always the one to say hello to you??? why am i always the one to start a conversation??? even if i do....... do u ever look at me whenever i talk to u in front of others???? i answer is "NO"....... why????? is it so difficult to talk to me in front of others????? although i realli hate them bombarding me with the jokes..... but by doin this u are not a least helping...... it realli reflects very badly on a gal..... dun u noe tat........

i "GIVE UP....." i juz wan to leave everything behind........
thanks for being caring for the past 1yr.......


大头虾 [ 9:03 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com