Goals Sunday, October 07, 2007

Goal...... i need it desperately......
seems like everyone ard me knows wat are their goals and wat they want in life.......
i guess is onli me tat is left dangling now here.......
wat am i goin to do after uni????
graduating in 4wks times although i haf my master to do.......
but wat do i wan in life?????
i always thought tat i noe wat i wan but up till nw seems like i dun no.......
i always give the ppl ard me the impression tat i noe wat i am doin..... but seriously i dun no......
am i thinking too much again????? this sem is the worst of my life....... is it becoz of thesis??? am i still myself???? or haf i realli change???? or is this the real me???? sometime i dun speak a word is not tat i dun wan to..... i juz need my space........ is it wrong?????

haiz....... wat shld i do nw????


大头虾 [ 8:56 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com