The Truth Saturday, December 17, 2005

There are always "things" to clarify after a break-up of a relationship.................
Yup i received an email frm my ex-boyfren.

I am not goin to publish the content up on my blog.........
cos i think is a personal thing and is realli bad if i were to do tat >_<

but i do wan to haf a say............
Firstly, i think u haf misunderstood my post
when i say "third party"................
i didn't mean tat there was a gal tat came in between us to wreck our relationship or am i feeling insecure..............
i was trying to say tat i didn't fall for any other guy while i was in Aussie.........

so u dun haf to explain there isn't any.............
cos in the beginning i dine even ask if there is a third party or not
so ur explanation and whether if i do believe or not were realli pointless..............

Secondly.............. the reason to our break-up was due to lack of communication............
although this was wat the ppl ard me haf been saying...............
yup i do agree tat we dun quarrel............... or shld i say tat we dun talk things out..........
but hw am i goin to talk things out when all u could say was "I feel tat in a relationship there is always give n take..."

so are u trying to say tat I am the one who always take and not give????????

I remembered clearly tat the msg that u send to Hui is "when i am in good mood i treat u as my boyfren...... when I wasn't in good mood i treat u badly......... pls"
this is wat u msg..........

so to u, i am a terrible galfren rite??????????
and i haf not done anything tat makes u feel tat i was giving..................
nw i realised hw a failure galfren i am................

Maybe u haf been thinking, frens are more important to me.............
yup i wouldn't deny tat to me frens are always important
especially "Creepy Kamx"
they were always there for me
Frens are forever.............
Boyfrens are not..........

Like I haf said earlier in my post........... the thought of being single is not overnite..............
I juz feel tat these three yrs, i haf lose all my self-confident................

I do noe tat the feeling u haf for me haf not change.............
but i juz feel tat u are not proud to haf a galfren like me..............
tat's why u dun introduce any of ur frens to me
apart frm our ploymates "cos we were in the same class....."

erm..... these are the things i haf to say.............
I will not reply to the email............
and I haf never thought of ignoring the email...................
maybe u think otherwise................ cos ur subject title was "Please do not ignore"
Am i tat kind of gal to u???????
I feel tat these three yrs u dun realli understand me....... although u claimed tat u do............

Lastly, i will not feel offended if u haf been reading my blog
cos is an online thing............

Hope u wouldn't mis-interpret wat i haf say
cos i realli hope we could be frens again


大头虾 [ 2:00 AM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com