Embarrassment >_< Sunday, December 11, 2005

Well at this very moment...... i hope there is a hole tat i can juz bury myself and not come out for the rest of my life..............

Guess wat????? i went to O bar yesterday........
ahhhhhhhhhh................. and i puke................. i dine even sense it coming.....
not in the bar but outside the bar....................
sososo embarrassing.....................

well the reason of my puking was not because i was drunk............
is due to gastric...........

my stomach has not been feeling tat well since friday................ after i ate a bar of chocolate..........

After i drank 2 jugs (shared wif frens) and a shot, we went to dance........
then i puke.................
My stomach was so painful tat i couldn't talk and stand properly.................
the onli sentence tat i could say was "My stomach is very pain...."

Jan accompanied me back, Thank you so much
haiz.............. i puke again when i stepped into the house................

The next morning, my stomach is worse.......... i couldn't even walk properly..............
at ard 11.30am, i went to see a doctor................

Doctor: u are suffering frm gastric.
Me: huh?????????? hw could it possible be gastric?????
Doctor: well, u may not be eating properly....... I suggest u eat plain porridge wif soya sauce.....
Me: plain porridge wif soya sauce????? OMG

ya so is bloody gastric........... hw can i not been eating properly???????????
if i had gastric in aussie is understandable but not here........
hw can i not be eating well????????
this is ridiculous >_<

I am typing this post in bed.............
cos i couldn't realli seat up straight
my stomach is still in pain >_<

Embarrassing rite >_<
this is the first time i puke
i felt so bad...........
i spoilt the fun >_<

there is nothing i can do but to say sorry to Jan, Jehan and Jerom

To Creepy Kamx: I veri throw face rite T.T

Haiz............... according to the doctor i can't go any bar or club for the next one week.......
Or else the same thing will happen again.............
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............
>_<


大头虾 [ 7:40 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com