Feeling.... Thursday, November 24, 2005

Exam had finished.....
woohoo
totally drained............

the only sentence i haf to say is "I haf done my best.............."
haf to wait for the outcome........... there is nothing i can do...............
i haf came to a point to realise tat "things dun always go the way tat we wanted............."
this is part of our life...............
there is nothing one can do but to face it...................

my dad says tat i haf been putting too much pressure on myself............
and tat i haf set too high expectation...................
did i???????????
i dun think so >_<

I muz say tat this four mths in Aussie............... is the worst moment of my life..............
on the bright side, i haf met great ppl too
my classmates, Jan, Jane, Don, Jon etc
my roomates, Jenny, Resh, Meg, Anna
realli nice ppl

Now, i am feeling realli tired..........

well PSLE result was out..........
Two of my cousins gotten their results today
Their scores, 265 and 261
qualify for RI and Chinese High

haiz........... why couldn't i be as smart as them?????????????????

loads of things happened these three weeks.................
is bad of course.................
but too tired to think of it right nw..................


大头虾 [ 8:55 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com