Esther = Blur Sotong Saturday, November 05, 2005

Haiz................. have been living for 21 yrs.............
i haf come to a point to realise hw blur i am :(
haha although, my buds have been repeating telling me hw blur i am

I will be back on the 28Nov but i mass email email my buds telling them tat i will be back on th 26.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........................
This is hw blur i can be...................
OMG..............
they haf a chalet on the 28
all of them will be staying
BUT.......... i will onli reach at 10pm

I realli want to go
but if i take a cab down after putting my lugagge and late dinner, i will surely piss my parent off
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
wAT shld i do????????????
i miss my buds alot :(

And then i saw xin online
i ask her if Rong will be driving so she can drive me down................
but she replied tat she thinks no one will be driving on tat day...........
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............... how??????????????
wat shld i do :(
IS ALL MY FAULT
being a blur sotong I SCREW UP EVERYTHING
wahhhh i feel like crying
Gals "I am realli veri sorry"

Why i always sososo blur >_<


Happy Birthday Daddy
hee ehee today is my Daddy's birthday ^^ Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Haiz.......... i can't celebrate this special day with my dad :(
cos i am here in this miserable place preparing for my finals...................


大头虾 [ 3:03 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com