Back In Singapore ^^ Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Yeah back in my beloved Country wif all the love ones around me
meet Creepy Kamx on tuesday
hee ehee so happy to see them
i really miss them >_<

woohoo i haf two mths here before my misery starts
haa ahaa is not much of a misery lah..........
haf to learn to take things easy ^^

well bad things do happen..................
yup am single................
the idea of being single did not come just overnight........
or was there a third party involve................
Therefore, don't think tat u r that bloody smart tat u can assume anything......
"DO NOT I REPEAT...... ASSUME.....!!!!"
well engineer make assumption but not in this situation................

i think i need a long rest before starting a new relationship............
or will i ever start a new one?????
haa ahaa.... am happy wif my life nw...........

my darling Claire called
really miss her alot >_<
haiz......... was thinking when will i get to see her again :(
hope Creepy Kamx will reunite soon

hee ehee i went to see my fav movie "Harry Potter" on sat wif Jan
well the movie is oki but if u wanna compared it wif the book
of course is not tat nice
but i like it :D

hee heee went for swimming wif michelle ^^
oohh did i mention we baked cakes and cookies
n it tasted realli nice
hee ehee post on tat will be up tonight or tomorrow ^^

OMG my comp hate me............
my dad had been using it for the past few mths and nothing happen......
i used it for like two days and it juz went black out T.T

haiz haf to get it fix asap
as u can see my pic are gone......
my comp down so the pic couldn't be retrieve until i repair my comp >_<

tat's all for today
love love


大头虾 [ 1:46 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com