My New Phone ^^ Thursday, December 22, 2005

Woohoo
I bought a new phone
Disney phone ^^
hee ehee thanks to xuehui :D
without her telling me there is this phone ard, i will not haf bought it
"Thanks Xuehui"
I love this phone

Some Pics on my cutie phone ^^

The front view of my phone and the cutie box
heehee cute rite even the box is Mickey Mouse
So kawaii ^^


Nice rite I simply love Mickey mouse
even my daddy says it suits me haha
I dun care if ppl think i am a kid ^^
I juz Love this phone woohoo

Yeah in less than 2 hrs
i will be meeting Creepy Kamx fo dinner
so excited ^^


大头虾 [ 3:57 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com