Dinner Gathering ^^ Friday, December 30, 2005

Family gathering ^^
Woohoo........
every year, we will haf gathering on Christmas Eve
Is a muz
yeah, i m glad to be back to celebrate this festive season wif my love ones
Muackie

I love the food ^^


hee ehee i juz love to eat
Oh no will get fat
but who cares haaa ahaaa

Let me introduce the chef of the day



my cousin, Hui, Aunt Audrey and Uncle ^^
I am extra, juz playing ard ^^
cos no one dares to eat the food tat i barbecue.......

Years ago........
when i was at chalet wif my darling

Me: Anyone wan chicken wing or hotdogs????
Claire: is it cooked?????
Me: i guess so........
Claire: ehhh can confirm?????
Me: erm...... turned black (charcoal means cooked)
Claire: OMG hw to eat????
Me: -_-
Me: u all so clever then u all cook lah

so frm then on, my family dun allow me to touch the food >_<...............
Is it tat bad?????

Barbecue food ^^



Maggots???????????



eekkk looks scary
before they were cooked..............

After.............


erm still looks like maggot >_<
haa ahaa no lah is actualli bacon wrapped wif mushroom
One of my cousin cried upon seeing it
although it looked ugly but it tasted realli nice

Creepy Kamx, I will barbecue for all of u during our chalet ^^
oki hee ehee

Family Photo

erm is juz part of our family cos others haf to work so coudn't make it

Is wonderful nite ^^
stay over at my aunt's hse cos goin church the next day ^^

My Christmas Presents in 2005



Cards ^^

Cards frm my poly fren, Creepy Kamx ^^
Muackie

Presents

yeah ^^

I received lots of tops and skirt
tada..........


hee eheee I love christmas ^^

wif all the ones tat i love ard me
I am realli fortunate
I feel so "Xin Fu"

Muackie love u all ^^


大头虾 [ 12:22 AM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com